Arizer ArGo is simply one of the best portable dry herb vaporizers on the market. It’s small and has excellent battery life. Its retractable top works perfectly to keep the glass stem safe and secure.
Most importantly, the all-glass vapor path ensures that the Arizer ArGo produces consistently great flavor throughout your vaping sessions. If you find that the flavor quality drops – or you have trouble getting consistently smooth draws when vaping – it’s time to clean your Arizer ArGo!
When it’s time for a good Arizer ArGo cleaning, that’s when the benefits of the all-glass vapor path really begin to shine. Glass is easy to clean, and you can get back to vaping quickly. With some alcohol and a little bit of time, you can get right back to the flavor quality that you enjoyed when you first bought your Arizer ArGo. These cleaning tips will help.
Cleaning the Arizern ArGo: What You Need
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton Swabs
- Soft Pipe Cleaners
Get 5% OFF Now with code: LOVE5
Cleaning the Arizer ArGo Glass Stem
When cleaning the Arizer ArGo, the glass stem will be your primary focus because that’s where the device stores the herbs – so that’s where most of the sticky resins will collect.
What to do
- Remove the stem from the vaporizer.
- Fill a bowl with rubbing alcohol and place the stem in the bowl. Allow the stem to soak in the bowl for a few hours.
- After soaking the stem for a while, remove it from the bowl and rinse it under running water.
- If anything is still stuck to the stem, remove it with a soft pipe cleaner dipped in a little alcohol.
- Rinse the stem and allow it to dry completely before using it again.
Clean your Arizer ArGo quickly if you´re in a hurry
If you don’t want to wait for your stem to soak, this is all you need to do:
- Put it in a plastic bag and swish it with a bit of alcohol. The glass stem is delicate, so don’t add anything else to the bag.
- Use a soft pipe cleaner to remove stubborn residue.
The mechanical force of your swishing will help to dislodge the resins quickly, although a longer soak is still more effective. Read Arizer ArGo Review for more information and more tips for your Arizer ArGo vaporizer.
Clean your Arizer ArGo with Zero Waste
The resins in the stem of your Arizer ArGo are still active. You can reclaim those resins by soaking your glass stem in alcohol that’s safe to consume – such as Everclear, or high volume Vodka – rather than rubbing alcohol. Use the alcohol as a base for your next 420 tincture!
Cleaning the Arizer ArGo Oven
Although the stem of your Arizer ArGo holds your material, some of the material will inevitably fall into the oven and leave sticky resins behind. To clear away those resins, you need to:
- Dip a cotton swab in a bit of alcohol.
- Squeeze the cotton to wring out most of the alcohol and rub the swab around inside the oven of your vaporizer. You may have to use several cotton swabs to clear all of the resins away. Avoid allowing alcohol to pool inside the oven, though, as it could damage your device’s delicate electronics.
- After you’ve removed all of the residue, turn your Arizer ArGo on and allow the oven to heat up until you no longer smell alcohol fumes.
- Allow the vaporizer to run a complete heating cycle. When the cycle is complete, the device is ready to use. If you have a spare glass stem, you can resume vaping immediately while your wet stem dries.
Keeping the Arizer ArGo Oven Clean
It’s inevitable that resins will eventually build up in the oven of your Arizer ArGo. You can minimize the buildup, though, by ensuring that you always pack the stem of your device tightly to keep the material inside the stem. Avoid packing the stem too tightly, though, as too much material in the stem can block airflow.