Storz & Bickel - PLENTY Cooling Coil
After a while of usage it's best to replace your cooling coil on your PLENTY vaporizer. This is the official Storz & Bickel Cooling coil.
How to replace PLENTY Cooling Coil?
- Make sure your PLENTY is cold and turned off.
- Pull the mouthpiece off the old cooling coil.
- Pull the old cooling coil off the filling chamber.
- Unpack the new PLENTY Cooling Coil.
- Push the new Cooling Coil into the filling chamber and push back on the mouthpiece. You are DONE!
What's in the box?
This trusted information is sourced from the manufacturer.